"Dirty biscuit" and "Pills"

fotophia

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Another night with photography urges :)

My desk is a mess well.. worth an attempt at something...

dirtybiscuit1lc2.jpg

I have tons of pills knocking about my room, mainly ibropurifen and suppliments lol, but i found my old escitalopram tablets so i thought i would make the most of them.. and also a fish oil suppliment ^_^

pillsel1og2.jpg

It's not my best work but let me know what you think of them!

I might do some more tonight since its only just gone 10pm :)

i like the first one a lots, hahah i hate fish oil they r soooo freakin big. in the second one i really like the fish oil tablet, the way u used depth of field, nice. what lens did u use?

I used a standard efs 18-55mm lens on my canon 300d. I'm glad you like :)

..and yes theyre huge but theyre alot easier to swallow than my other ones which taste really disguisting!

Very cool. The first one really give me that wierd feel. Not sure what it is, but it is right on.

Diggn the new avatar too. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thats really scary and the cigarette one is oddly familiar, though not knowing what escitalopram was made me feel so uncool :), in my day everything was either in available at concerts or had a 3 letter acronyme or both.

tim

Thats really scary and the cigarette one is oddly familiar, though not knowing what escitalopram was made me feel so uncool :), in my day everything was either in available at concerts or had a 3 letter acronyme or both.

tim

I'm thinking generic Lexapro?

Most reactions

Back