Disheveled

'Daniel'

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I'm interested on some critique about composition on this. Configuration of objects, how it could have been done better. Thanks.

shedphoto5vg.jpg

I toke some of the white in the background and sky by cropping some off the top and right. I also increased the contrast and placed the shovel and pitchfork in the middle as a focal point.

Sorry if you don't want people editing your work. But it is easieer to show than tell.

shedphoto5vg.jpg

If you don't want others editing your work just let me know and I will delete my post.

Thanks alot, I don't mind people doing it in the critique gallery. That helped alot. I tried to have the contrast higher but sometimes when I do it I'm afraid its too much but when I look at the edited one then mine mine seems like it lack contrast even thoguh to me it didn't before.

Learned something here, thanks.

Hi Daniel ... I think that what is holding this picture back the most for me is the inclusion of the half of the other outbuilding. I'm not sure however that cropping it out would necessarily fix it though because of the angle of the shot ... at least not without some serious cloning in ps.

*I think if you were to reshoot this and do it less from a straight on pov and including some negative space to the right of the shack and less in front of it that it would be improved.

I'd like to see possibly a little more contrast in the shot but maybe not to the extent that vmann demonstrated.

All in all some good possibilities in this shot. Good attempt :mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back