Disney Illuminations Fireworks

bbillstr

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey Everyone!

First time posting here, but I just wanted to share a photo I took last night during Epcot's Illuminations firework display from the Japan Pavilion. Only my second time shooting fireworks, so definitely leave me some feedback and tell me what you think!

Nikon D3
24-70 f/2.8 at 32mm
f/16
15s
iso 200

Exported 3 exposures at -2, 0, and 2 from a single RAW files and tonemapped in photomatix, reimported into lightroom for final touches.

Thanks!

Brandon B

Illuminations: Japan by Brandon5935, on Flickr

Holy Smokes! No comments? No critiques yet??? This shot is AMAZING! I've been to disney over 30 times, I was married there, and took 5 trips with babies in the belly. . . my son (only 6) is on his 16th trip. We are fanatics (to say the least). This shot is amazing! Excellent capture!!

Illuminations holds a special place in my heart, worked that show for 6 months in the specialty viewing areas. Excellent shot.

I love the colors...this is just a really great image. My eyes don't really search the right side at all because it can't get away from the left and center of the photo

Nice job on the fireworks, I would change the crop to a square though, the empty right side of the images drags it down a bit.

You went to Epcot and drug around a D3 and 24-70mm lens? Are you nuts or just a masochist?

Interesting perspective. Where you standing ON the stairs at the very top heading up to stairs to the japanese restaurant? Was it crowed up there? Is there a railing on somewhere you were able to rest your camera on or did you bring your tri-pod?

Love the colors.

Thanks for all the comments everyone! And Parker, yeah I just went up the stairs to the restaurant and then there is a second floor outside balcony I was on. There was a railing but as I was doing 15 second exposures I used my tripod.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back