Disney Magic Kingdom Castle C&C welcome

xyphoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is the first time I am posting a photo for C&C. Please be easy on me. ;)

Took my family to a Disney World vacation at the end of November. A fun place for the kids for sure. But it also offers great photograph opportunities.

Here is one of the photos I took. Post processed in NX2 and Photoshop.

p869586484-4.jpg

The colors look wonderful! Personally, I would like to see more on the bottom of the photo; it sort of seems as if you cut off part of the castle (even though its probably just a fence or whatever_.

Nice, but not sure why you didn't elect to take it in portrait position and exclude some of the side distractions/nothing chopped on bottom

The exposure and processing looks good, but I would like to see some ground. As is, it feels like you chopped off the bottom of the castle. I know you can't see any of the rest of the castle because of the wall and other things in the way, but I think it's important to see where vertical structures connect to the ground in a shot like this. Otherwise it feels incomplete.

Concensus it is! I think holding the cam in portrait position may have eliminated all that plus some of the distractions on the sides.

2WheelPhoto said:
Concensus it is! I think holding the cam in portrait position may have eliminated all that plus some of the distractions on the sides.

Wow, thanks everyone for the quick responses. I will post another one in portrait orientation tonight. I understand exactly you meant.

With that D700 and the fantastic fireworks show at night, I hope you got some good images of the castle with fireworks overhead!

jw, unforturnately, I could not get any photo with fireworks. I was luckily not to lose my kids. Too many people. It was crazy.

Here are couple photos in portrait position. Again, C&C welcome.

p339322969-4.jpg

p588246206-4.jpg

Most reactions

Back