Distorted View

Interesting concept. I think everybody is surprised. I think it would work better, with more impact as an essey for some more meaningful context. Like street photography.

I agree. I also wish the part inside the magnifying glass in the second one were a bit sharper to offer more of a contrast to the blurriness of the rest of it.

I quite like the first one as-is for some reason.

Interesting concept. I think everybody is surprised. I think it would work better, with more impact as an essey for some more meaningful context. Like street photography.

That gives me an idea....

Thumbs up !

Really interesting pair f images :) Only thing that bugs me is the cropping in the first one.

Really interesting pair f images :) Only thing that bugs me is the cropping in the first one.

Thanks. What is it that bothers you about the first?

Thanks. What is it that bothers you about the first?
How the image is cropped to leave a small part of the magnifying glass off-image. It doesn't bother too much since the main subject is the image. This is just my opinion of course!

I think it works well, as this magnifying glass there is only a suggestion what Fred gonna do next.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back