DIY Family photos....

Okay, here I bumped exposure by half a stop based on another suggestion, and toned down the orange a bit.

View attachment 108827

This edit looks awesome! Love the color and the lighting. The hand positions dont look too natural for me, but whatever, you and your husband's faces are main focus of this photo anyway.

They look great! You and your family look great! :)

Good-looking crew you've managed to assemble!!! I enjoyed seeing these. My take? Maybe a bit yellowish on the skin tones, and maybe just a wee bit too dark on the black shirts. Great eyeglass reflection control, kids look normal, DH looks attractive, you look good, everybody appears on the same "page" expression-wise, which is no mean feat, considering that just getting four people to agree on a two-topping pizza is a task for the U.N..

much better! awesome work.
Thank you!
Okay, here I bumped exposure by half a stop based on another suggestion, and toned down the orange a bit.

View attachment 108827

This edit looks awesome! Love the color and the lighting. The hand positions dont look too natural for me, but whatever, you and your husband's faces are main focus of this photo anyway.
Thanks! Unnatural hands? I dunno. It's pretty natural in our relationship to put our arms around each other, but I suppose not everyone is so touchy. ;-)

They look great! You and your family look great! :)
Thank you!! :)

Good-looking crew you've managed to assemble!!! I enjoyed seeing these. My take? Maybe a bit yellowish on the skin tones, and maybe just a wee bit too dark on the black shirts. Great eyeglass reflection control, kids look normal, DH looks attractive, you look good, everybody appears on the same "page" expression-wise, which is no mean feat, considering that just getting four people to agree on a two-topping pizza is a task for the U.N..
There you have it folks, the real reason my family doesn't eat pizza! We can't agree on toppings.... Lol

Did you catch the edit Derrel? Or are you talking about the edit? I toned down the orange and bumped exposure by half a stop.

Well, the models do look quite a bit like the ones you just posted.

1. I like the edit. Skin looks more "natural."
2. I always order two pizzas. Who wants cheese and pepperoni EVERY SINGLE TIME?!
3. I like the longer hair better:D

Better than anything I could do! Of course, that wouldn't take much, so I should probably say that what I mean is I think they're quite nice.

On that first one though--I'd do a bit of work in the area I marked--I can't tell if it's been shopped, or if it's just some of your blue blouse and dad's hand showing through, but son's neck looks a little weird too. I'd do a little touching up there.
Jazziephoto.jpg

Nicely done. Very good!

1. I like the edit. Skin looks more "natural."
2. I always order two pizzas. Who wants cheese and pepperoni EVERY SINGLE TIME?!
3. I like the longer hair better:D
1) thanks! I'll definitely be printed them with the new edits.
2) Me too! I can. not. wait. For it to finally grow back! I hate it short! Who knows what I was thinking.
3) feta, pepperoni and spinach is the only way to go to make pizza worth the carb count!

Better than anything I could do! Of course, that wouldn't take much, so I should probably say that what I mean is I think they're quite nice.

On that first one though--I'd do a bit of work in the area I marked--I can't tell if it's been shopped, or if it's just some of your blue blouse and dad's hand showing through, but son's neck looks a little weird too. I'd do a little touching up there.
View attachment 108913
Thanks! I'll check it out before I send them to print.

Nicely done. Very good!
Thank you!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back