Do Aliens exist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

liveinsurrealism

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Ok. So I have a compelling argument based on facts that Shows the existence of exterestreal life on earth. I believe Aliens created the great pyramids reasons being-

1.The height of the Pyramids apex is 5,812.98 inches and each side is 9,131 inches rom corner to corner. If the circumference of the pyramid is divided by twice it's height the result is 3.14159, which just happens to be Pi. Pi is demonstrated many times throughout the Pyramid, and yet we know that it wasn't discovered until later by the Greeks..

2. As stated earlier each the Pyramids four sides are 9,131 inches for a total of 36,524 inches. 365.24 days just happens to be the exact length of the solar year.

3.The Great Pyramid is located at the exact center of the Earths' land mass. That is, its' East-West axis corresponds to the longest land parralel across the Earth, passing through Africa, Asia, and America. Similarly, the longest land Meridian, Asia, Africa, Europe, and Antarctica, also passes right through the Pyramid. The odds of the Pyramid being built in this exact spot are 1 in 3 billion.

So it seems our Egyptian friends would have to know a mathematical concept they didn't have, the exact length of the year, the exact curvature of an Earth no one had yet mapped out accurately, and the exact center of the Earths' land-mass including continents they didn't know existed. Not only that they had to incorporate all this knowledge into construction of one monument.
I'd also like to point out that the Pyramid would have collapsed under it's own weight if it were'nt for the fact that a small Granite mountan exists right under it. How did they know it was there? They certainly didn't have advanced mining equipment to check. Has anyone ever thought over these facts it interests me. UFO's have been in ancient history all over the world before there was communication between contenints. I BELIEVE THERE IS LIFE OUTSIDE OF EARTH. Any opinions on the theory?

Pyramids don't have a circumference.

"If the circumference of the pyramid is divided by twice it's height the result is 3.14159"

So what. If you divide the height of me by a number you get Pi. Its nothing special. Pi doesnt have to be discovered to be there. Its just coincidence. If were were to try and make a building today with all these coincidences it would be eery hard to get right. aliens building the pyramids to me is extremely unlikely. It suggests they could fly here. if that was the case they wouldn't have built something so primative surely?

"and the exact center of the Earths' land-mass"

That doesn't make sense. I would say the centre is actually somewhere near the core.

"That is, its' East-West axis corresponds to the longest land parralel across the Earth, passing through Africa, Asia, and America."

I don't really understand that but if it means what I think it mean then anywhere else on the axis is also the centre of mass...

I haven't seen any proof that aliens exist. they may do they may not. i don't really think anyone can say without seeing one.

yes, unfortunatley the Ancient Egyptians were alot more intelligent than most people give them credit for. There was a time when the western world in particular believed it was impossible to physically build the pyramids, that along with many other theories has been proven wrong the more we understand them.

fredcwdoc said:
I think there might be a few on this forum!
You might think that but I couldn't possibly comment :mrgreen:

PS Are the measurements of the pyramids taken from as they are now - or when they had an extra layer of stone - a limestone facing - which made the dimensions larger?

PPS I can confirm that aliens are here - but we didn't come all this way just to build a couple of bl**dy pyramids. We came to borrow money and do naughty things with your womenfolk.

Hertz van Rental said:
You might think that but I couldn't possibly comment :mrgreen:

PS Are the measurements of the pyramids taken from as they are now - or when they had an extra layer of stone - a limestone facing - which made the dimensions larger?

ahhhhh, erosion.
good point - oh teardrop head bug-eyed one :thumbup:

Hertz van Rental said:
That from a man who appears to have an eyeball on the end of his finger.

you caught that, eh? you know i'm not who i appear to be ;)

JonMikal said:
ahhhhh, erosion.
good point - oh teardrop head bug-eyed one :thumbup:

FYI it wasn't erosion. It was stolen. It was the highest quality marble in egypt that was used I suspect. You can still see the marble fascia on the higher parts of the pyramids.

And another flaw in the argument is that the measurements have been done in inches. I think you will find that the Ancient Egyptians used cubits and similar measures, based on parts of the body.

And I would be interested to know exactly where this 'granite mountain' is precisely. The Egyptian Geological Survey appears to have missed it. They think it's built on limestone and other sedimentaries.

ok..look... for one, if there is more intellegent life out there, why cant they hide the space ships?

if there is intellegent life out there, they sure as i am a freak, not gonna do fly by's to scare the population...

actually, the smartest thing they could do would be to stay away...

also...why would they pic the most stupidest ugliest people to do tests on?

if you had more power...more intellegence, would you not grab up mel gibson, orlando bloom, goerge clooney for heavens sakes....

why in the wold entire world would you pull up a guy with no teeth, no job, and named bubba....???????????????????????????????

how smart is that?? and believe me, if they are wanting weird, they would have pulled up micheal jackson, or even me......he-llo?
see what i'm saying....???? am i making any sense here????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back