Do Customers Trust Your Website

Anyone who is involved with today's media should see the 11 conditions as common sense.

I believe the proliferation of sites and the ease at which to build them has probably opened a plethora of bad sites and a new division for others to consult on them...

"bad business spawns new business"

very well written 11 facts..one must read them all to start a better business in media zone

As a web developer myself, a couple of these really stood out. One being not to make your website a brochure or billboard. We are in the next generation of the internet, called Web 2.0. People don't want websites to be online business cards anymore. They want interactivity. Site visitors these days want to use your website, not just look at it.

As a web developer myself, a couple of these really stood out. One being not to make your website a brochure or billboard. We are in the next generation of the internet, called Web 2.0. People don't want websites to be online business cards anymore. They want interactivity. Site visitors these days want to use your website, not just look at it.

Yeah, they probably should have made interactivity/usability #12 on the list and expanded on this with examples.

I really don't put too much stock in this. 99 percent of my business comes from face-to-face contact (I shoot a lot of college sports) and word-of-mouth. I send people to my website only after I've had personal contact with them. I don't really advertise. Business is good.

Most reactions

Back