TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
YvettesWedding055S.jpg

YvettesWedding059BS.jpg

Nope. They're both in the mud.

They are too low in contrast.

They look noisy. Also the wide angle distortion ruines the second one I think.

Wrong camera angle, busy background, black and white, and no visual impact. Focus, contrast, and lighting are also problems.

skieur

cool, might trash them both not sure yet....noise was on purpose

like crap, they were shots where the flash didn't go off so I thought I'd save them. Really dark. But the first shooter should have gotten them as he was standing behind me.

like crap, they were shots where the flash didn't go off so I thought I'd save them. Really dark. But the first shooter should have gotten them as he was standing behind me.

The flash didnt go off because it is working too hard Mo. You closed your aperture too much. With high Iso capability that your camera has plus your nice lenses, that flash should be able to recharge so fast.

One from outdoor....till I figure out how to fix colors on photobucket gotta deal with this.

YvettesWedding293.jpg

None of them look like they have been taken with a 5Dmk2, more like a cheap point and shoot, all of them look soft and drab

Having seen your previous posts I know you've got skill and talent. That being said, I find myself agreeing with gsgary and others that these are just not the quality we're used to seeing from you, so they're a miss, judged by your other work.

I know you were out of your element here that's why I hold event and specifically wedding photography in very very high regard; keep at it.

Also, I'm not sure if you've covered this but you've been a second shooter at events/weddings before? I know that if I were to get the gear and motivation (aka balls) to start wedding photography I'd be second-shooting at least ten weddings before taking on the responsibility of others' once-in-a-lifetime memories.

Hey thanx for ur comments! Yes this is only my end wedding and no Im not completely happy about this one. My first wedding i was supposed to be 2nd shooter but since it was $300 wedding he turned it down at last min and I ended up doig it myself. They liked the pix so that was good. This one I was the 2nd shooter. The first one saw my work on FB and said he liked what I did so he wanted to work with me.

Well once i give him the pix Ill know whqt he thinks of them. Right now I offer free weddings on craiglist and I have one this coming Sunday. Its a small wedding.

Well im only 2 months ild and only 2 weddigs. Lets see how it goes and im not going to quit it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back