Do you display your work?

Do you display your work at home and/or somewhere other than your studio?

• Total voters

wyogirl

Oh crop!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Do you display your work at home or somewhere other than your studio?

I do. I recommend not displaying your work at work, though. It can become an unwanted distraction.

Work is the only place I have something displayed! I'm bad about not printing my stuff. Mainly because I like to shoot a variety of things and I can't seem to display them with continuity.

I do. I recommend not displaying your work at work, though. It can become an unwanted distraction.

Unless your work is your work then displaying your work at work is preferred.

I don't mostly cause I am too cheap and I dislike everything I shoot a week after doing so.

Now my head hurts.

Since "Web site" isn't an option, I gotta vote for "Bacon".

Sure. I wouldn't work on it if I didn't like it, so when I'm particularly pleased with the final outcome, I'll hang it.

The rest just pile up. :)

I've given some prints as gifts over the years, and I've got a few on my wall. I think I'd like to put up a few more at home, but I haven't gotten around to it yet. I have a bunch of my pictures as a screensaver at work. I guess those are on a computer, though, and don't really count as prints :) I'm playing with the idea of going to some establishments in the area - cafes and such - that will sometimes hang work from local artists, see if anyone will bite.

Oh yeah, and I sold one last month! :) And hopefully will sell more in April.

My good ones, I use as a random screen blanker display set to 'slow' at work. At home, I don't use a blanker screen.

We have a few of ours (my youngest son's & mine), and one of Invisible's hanging on the walls of the apartment. There is one 4x6 print in the office.

The stuff I publish I shoot mostly on public events, mostly political (politicians speaking, or demonstrations, and such).

The other work ... well, if I have something truely good, I publish it on devianart, but most of the time I dont feel I should waste anyones time with what I produce.

Most reactions

Back