Do You Enjoy Your Job?

Mesoam

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Yes, no, maybe so?

I enjoy what I do, I do not enjoy the company...

Others?

hehe .. should i say that?

no, not anymore ;)

hope no one who should not read this , does actually read this ;)

I love my job in and of itself. The politics and red tape in the company make me want to find another one at times.

I'm a truck driver owner-operator and tho I love driving a big rig, I hate everything else about it. I do mostly construction work so I'm constantly being overloaded, have to deal with poophole foreman and contractors, have to deal with people who don't realize that I could kill someone when they cut me off like that, have to deal with corrupt brokers who bid a job for one amount yet give us a lower amount and then have the gall to take 23% off the top of what we make. I hate having to worry about my truck breaking down and having to spend thousands of $$$ to fix it, only to have it eventually break again.

So no...I don't like my job. The only thing I do like is the freedom to come and go as I like and to take days off whenever I want.

It is very funny that I saw this post today! I was just offered a full time position building sets for theater, tv and film for a large company. I have been working for myself for 20 years and I franlky don't know what to do with myself now (or when I start on Monday) that I have a full time gig with a good salary, great benefits, overtime, retirement... wow!

The scenic set thing it pretty close to a dream job for me in that I am a professional carpenter and I have been the scenic designer for a family theater company for 5 years. Added benefit is that creativity speaking, this is a venue to shine.

The best part is that this company just lost it's photographer and this may lead to that door being opened to me part time and could lead to a full time "lifetime" dream... real professional photographer!

Today is a good day!

^^ congrats! thats awesome!

Wow -congrats DP! Just rub it in why don't you :greenpbl:.

My answer to the OP would be no.

Congrats dpolston!

I work remotely for a fortune 100 corporation. Working at home is great, but I never escape it and find that I put in many more hours than I would at the office. I love my job, but would jump at the chance to do something more creative!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back