Do you have some pictures of your pictures?

slackercruster

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
If you print and hang your photos, send in some samples of your display techniques.

Canvas-01.jpg

Canvas-02.jpg

^^^^

I see you went all out and got the wrapped edges. One of my favorite styles. This was not extra framing needed and the picture is lighter and easier to hang. I use lots of cheap frames I get at hobby stores. All are black so the match even when they dont match.

Mine aren't at my house, they're at work hanging on the wall. They were put in a collage and screen printed onto 4X8 sheets of 5/8th thick inch plexi-glass and mounted on the wall.

IMG_6048 by Ingerson"PCD", on Flickr

IMG_6047 by Ingerson"PCD", on Flickr

IMG_6046 by Ingerson"PCD", on Flickr

How it's mounted

IMG_6045 by Ingerson"PCD", on Flickr

And up stairs

IMG_6051 by Ingerson"PCD", on Flickr

IMG_6053 by Ingerson"PCD", on Flickr

Sorry for the crappy snaps of the display, but I didn't have time for anything elaborate.

Mine aren't at my house, they're at work hanging on the wall. They were put in a collage and screen printed onto 4X8 sheets of 5/8th thick inch plexi-glass and mounted on the wall.

WOW!

Screen printing is $$. Did they print it at work or did you pay for it?

What kind of print is it?

Where do you get them done like that?

Beautiful!!

WOW!

LOL, It was paid for in the contract to build the building. They asked the Marines in my unit for photos so I gave them some. I guess they used all of them.

What kind of print is it?
Where do you get them done like that?
Beautiful!!

From my lab...
Photo Canvas prints are produced starting with Kodak Endura Metallic Paper, stripping the emulsion from its paper base, laminating the emulsion and, under extreme pressure, permanently adhering the laminated emulsion to traditional artists canvas. Photo Canvas is available in both a gloss "Diamond Finish"and lustre "Satinex Finish". The canvas substrate used in production is a 100% cotton traditional artist canvas.

The metallic paper used really gives it a wow factor....especially in a shot like the one above, with rippled water. As you walk by the print, the water actually looks like it's moving because of the reflective qualities of the print and the texture of the canvas.

They also offer an 'inkjet canvas' option, which is cheaper, but doesn't look nearly as good IMO.

Here is a picture of my office wall. Snapped with my phone (I know...ideal). Each picture is 13"x19", framed in black with double matting.

2012-02-15134905.jpg

Very nice and clean CM!

WOW!

LOL, It was paid for in the contract to build the building. They asked the Marines in my unit for photos so I gave them some. I guess they used all of them.

Really nice design. No wonder it looks like a architect designed the exhibit!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back