do you know tcs camera?

bettola

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi, I'm italian but i have a APO/AE box. I'd like to buy at tcs camera with my visa card. How does it mean [FONT=arial, helvetica]All prices are after mail-in rebates where applicable. The price could change?
[/FONT]

Looking at their site on Yahoo, assuming it is the same company, it strongly appears as if they are going to strip off the accessories and over-charge you for them. I would recommend buying from a reputable store within your country instead.

The phrase "price is after mail in rebate" means that the camera will cost about 50-200 more than it says and they'll give you a voucher which you then send off to the manufacturer. FWIW, my voucher refund from Canon never came.

Rob

Rob said:
Looking at their site on Yahoo, assuming it is the same company, it strongly appears as if they are going to strip off the accessories and over-charge you for them. I would recommend buying from a reputable store within your country instead.

The phrase "price is after mail in rebate" means that the camera will cost about 50-200 more than it says and they'll give you a voucher which you then send off to the manufacturer. FWIW, my voucher refund from Canon never came.

Rob

This probably doesnt help since the deal is dead now, but there could be a new one around the corner.

www.dell.com *american site* had the Canon 350d for about $500us after the $100 mail in rebate, 20% off coupon *which is what is expired*, a $35 coupon *cost $2 from ebay* and 2% off for using some sort of dell card.

I seen an offer like this one from dell a few weeks ago, and again a week ago *that one had 15% off instead of 20%*. And this one that just expired was the 3rd ive seen.

So if your going for that camera, you may want to check out dell. Assuming they ship to Italy and dont charge a fortune for it. Plus it would be american warrenty, not Italian.

Most reactions

Back