Do you think this is Legit???

Well the guy wrote me back and told me "No catch. Set appt with me to do a session and you will get 10 high res images and iwill give you amodel pkg for advancement also free. Just love what i do."

I am still skeptical. What kind of model agencies would just watch his profile, especially since he is NEW to myspace!!

Well the guy wrote me back and told me "No catch. Set appt with me to do a session and you will get 10 high res images and iwill give you amodel pkg for advancement also free. Just love what i do."

I am still skeptical. What kind of model agencies would just watch his profile, especially since he is NEW to myspace!!

Have you even talked to this guy on the phone?

Maybe ask for a couple references- A physical address?

Seems kinda odd that they 'noticed' you the same day he added you as a friend.

It sounds like a scam to me, but I don't really see how they plan on ripping you off...
Yup, that's my thought. The fact he claims this agency spotted you in his friends list the day he added you is fishy as heck. It's obviously a canned email as well. I suspect he finds attractive women on MySpace, adds them as friends and immediately sends them this solicitation.

I would delete it and move on.

No, I haven't. I am a sucker for a salesman.

But I looked at some of his photos on myspace, and they are ok, but nothing to be overly impressed about...

Is he near you?

No, I haven't. I am a sucker for a salesman.

But I looked at some of his photos on myspace, and they are ok, but nothing to be overly impressed about...
Ok, a link is in order.

Besides, he gave me the phone number in the email, but he isn't even in the phone book...

Humm, it doesn't smell so fishy now. I mean, the guy could be an axe murderer I suppose, but it appears his email was regional and since he has pics of others he's taken he' probably just being extremely creative in finding models.

I would be cautious in meeting him anywhere. Take the hubby or some other guy you trust.

Humm, it doesn't smell so fishy now. I mean, the guy could be an axe murderer I suppose, but it appears his email was regional and since he has pics of others he's taken he' probably just being extremely creative in finding models.

I would be cautious in meeting him anywhere. Take the hubby or some other guy you trust.

If I could put flashing lights on it I would!
This is IF you decide to go along with it - I seem to recall someone else talking about professional models and how they would always attend a shoot with a large mass of muscle en-tow to take care of any potential problems and to keep the guy behind the camera firmly thinking about the job and not about -- "other things"

Ha ha that is a great idea there... I will have to think about it. I doubt I will do it though...

Most reactions

Back