dock and a bike

ericande

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I tried a Canon today... still prefer Nikon. Anyways, thought I'd share!

bikeondock.jpg

Very nice shot! I bet you could sell it to Kawasaki, if you tried.

Nice bike too. I ride a Yamaha FJR1300 myself.

The FJR is a nice ride. I may just send Kawi an email, 'thanking' them.

beautiful bike, and I love what you've done with it mod wise. right before I came to this forum I stoped by the kawi site to take a look at the new 07's they got up, I prefer the black kawi's, but after looking at yours and a 06 636 a guy I know just got, I think I'm starting to like the blue more.

beautiful bike, and I love what you've done with it mod wise. right before I came to this forum I stoped by the kawi site to take a look at the new 07's they got up, I prefer the black kawi's, but after looking at yours and a 06 636 a guy I know just got, I think I'm starting to like the blue more.

thanks man. I honestly think my bike is the best looking kawi ever, lol. It was just nice to have a sunny day. We still have gravel on the roads though.

oops... photo forum, photo forum...

What canon? I used a 10D all day today instead of my D70.

Nice picture and bike!
I am happy to see that you`ve take down the registration plate before the "shooting" starts! Many people dosen`t attend that.
By the way... I´m riding a z750... it`s a bit more comfortable for me ;-)

Nice picture and bike!
I am happy to see that you`ve take down the registration plate before the "shooting" starts! Many people dosen`t attend that.

His plate is still there, we have much smaller plates here in the states. Plus he has a fender eliminator kit on it also. Thats why it looks like there's no plate, but if you look close you can see it just under the rear right above the exhaust pipe.

ericande,
that looks like a tight fit on that dock :) I'll bet it was fun backing it back off of it. Very nice shot, I really like the colors and the DOF. BTW I have the same pipe on my R6.

nice bike and shot. i ride a 2 horsepower briggs and straten mini bike. wanna go a round for pinkssss?

I usually shoot with a D50, that was taken with a xti. The controls are akward on it and it underexposes in auto mode but the end result is nice.

VERY VERY NICE. That is one of the best bike shots ive seen and I am a Ninja fan but ride a Nighthawk 750.

Looking again at this picture, I think the only thing different that Kawasaki would have done would be to scrub the bird crap off of the pier. :blushing:

for all those bikers that want to talk bike talk I do run a forum www.kystuntas.com dont let the name fool you its not just for stunters or just for ppl in kentucky, but all the good names are taken lol, and if a mod sees this as spam I'm sorry, didn't know if it was ok or not cause its not another photo forum.

Most reactions

Back