Doctor... Who?

Harmony

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was sort of wondering whether to bring this up, but manaheim brought up House, so I figured, why not?

Does anyone else here watch it? Do you hate the new series?

I'm pretty sure we can find stuff to talk about (I mean, TPF has a pretty good chunk of Europeans)...

So. Discuss.

If I had cable it may be worth actually turning on my TV for other than that I don't watch it. All I have to say is the episodes back in the seventies (I think) with long scarf guy were sometimes hilarious but they don't have the same effect as the new guy.

New as in starting with Eccleston or new as in Tennant or both? :lol:

I've enjoyed the new stuff. Pointless TV to relax to. :)

But stopped as soon as they put Catherine Tate in.

Awww, really? I thought that she was the best companion of the new series...

Dunno who's the latest or whatever since I've been living in the USA for the last 29 years but we sometimes get it on BBC America and still enjoy most of it.
FYI, I watched the first ever episode starring William Hartnell (sp?) when living in the UK, what a miserable ol' snot he was!
My favorite from those days was Jon Pertwee, kinda fun and a lot more like the current folks playing the Doctor.

It is now on the Sci-Fi channel here in the states no need to watch random episodes every once in a while they're on every week if I'm not mistaken.

On the Sci-Fi channel huh?....Thanks MonkeyKoder!

I remember watching the first episode played on the Sci-Fi channel (I don't know how I remember I was hanging out with the math club at the time which meant we were incredibly drunk)...

For Canadians: CBC, channel three, at 9pm on fridays. They are currently showing Series 4.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back