Documentary shooters: How do you find people?

The problem that I see related to bikers with disabilities is that there are all kinds of disabilities that are not visual or visible and disabilities that would cancel the license of a biker for medical reasons. This rather extremely reduces the possibilities.

You need to think of what types of disabilities you can show through photography and if the list is too short, the project is not likely to work.

skieur

The problem that I see related to bikers with disabilities is that there are all kinds of disabilities that are not visual or visible and disabilities that would cancel the license of a biker for medical reasons. This rather extremely reduces the possibilities.

You need to think of what types of disabilities you can show through photography and if the list is too short, the project is not likely to work.

skieur

True, but I've sorted out a lot of the details for this project already, and I'm specifically looking for riders that have overcome physical handicaps - partial paralysis (look up motocrosser Doug Henry), amputees, and others. Yes, it limits the people that can participate, but then, I'm not in a hurry to finish the project. I'm only a little impatient to start it.

T-Town (Michael) gave me some more good ideas of where to look, and I spoke to a buddy at work about the project, and he happens to know someone that lives right on his block. I asked him to talk to the guy for me.

Most reactions

Back