6:
DSC_0039_edited-1.jpg

7:
DSC_0040_edited-1.jpg

8:
DSC_0037_edited-1.jpg

James

no photoshop effects, only using a macro lens from close gives that effect

Looks as if it were a very productive five minutes Awesome work.

Beautiful car, beautiful pics. Your sig. in a few of the pics is very obtrusive, especially #2.

5 minutes well spent! I really like your shots and particularly your use of shallow depth of field for some of the detail shots. However, I agree with d1a1s1; you sig. is very obtrusive. Maybe try a larger border with the sig. inthe bottom right corner.

i just desined a new one, the problem with a sig in the framing is that it can be cutted out too easely, the reason why my sig is so abtrusive is because i caught someone selling my pics on devianrt without my permission...

sorry for the sig, i will fix it asap

Watermark instead maybe?

Boy, for only having 5 minutes, these look pretty slick.

aside from the minute things, like the car being a little dirty, on the head on shot the tires aren't totally straight, there's some gunk in the numbers on the stick shift, they're generally really good. They look dark on my monitor though. The gauges are more grey than white.

Nice. Those things'll kill you if you don't stay on top of the game. the reel you in with loads and loads of grip, then as soon as you breach the limits, the car gives out entirely. Famouse Top gear reporter Jeremy <insert last name> said that out of all cars he's driven. Feraris, Lotus, Porches alike, the Dodge Viper scared him the most, not for its speed but unpredictability. Sorry bout that, I tend to go off on car info a lot. Looks good and the car is beautiful. Glad you snapped pics of the hardtop version rather than the roadster.

i just desined a new one, the problem with a sig in the framing is that it can be cutted out too easely, the reason why my sig is so abtrusive is because i caught someone selling my pics on devianrt without my permission...

sorry for the sig, i will fix it asap

Sorry to break this to you, but....

512654190_2c1c6371dc_o.jpg

PS - let me know if you want this removed... I just wanted to make the point that 20 seconds with the clone tool is not much harder than cropping out a sig from a corner...
Maybe something like this would be useful:
512695733_002fc46178_o.jpg

Most reactions

Back