Does anyone else notice?

sandollars

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
That there are always at least 150% more people looking in the Nikon Forums than the Canon Forums?

Is TPF Nikon-centric or is it this common everywhere?

Personally, it's obvious to me why, but I may be a bit biased... :)

That there are always at least 150% more people looking in the Nikon Forums than the Canon Forums?

Is TPF Nikon-centric or is it this common everywhere?

Personally, it's obvious to me why, but I may be a bit biased... :)

You need a hobby.

Might I suggest photography?

Eh few years back Canon was THE name everyone wanted; Nikon was good don't get me wrong, but on the forums everyone was suggesting Canons at most levels. These days the weight has shifted and Nikon is not the dominant popular one on forums and in a few years time heck it could be Pentax.

How else do you expect people to find out how to fix their cameras? Nikon cameras are down so often that all it's users can do is read about them on some forum...

How else do you expect people to find out how to fix their cameras? Nikon cameras are down so often that all it's users can do is read about them on some forum...

Hell- canon has it right. I mean, how many of the same cameras, with the same af module, and sensor,can get refined and released as a new camera with another name? They have to have it perfected.

I kid, I kid haha. It's all phases.

That's because we use them, not abandon 'em in the bag. :lol:

The abnormally high number of Nikon users compared to Canon users browsing the forums is because all the Nikon users are out using their cameras?

Or are you just saying that Nikon cameras break during regular use?

I don't really feel that I should even have to say this, but you guys know I'm just messing around, right?

...Just don't want anybody to get all butthurt over their favorite camera being "bashed" (if I was really trying, you'd know it).

The abnormally high number of Nikon users compared to Canon users browsing the forums is because all the Nikon users are out using their cameras?

Or are you just saying that Nikon cameras break during regular use?

Nikons break because they get used, not sitting in a camera bag.

I don't even own a camera bag. My camera hangs off of my belt (it gets banged around a lot).

Yeah joking and all okay okay. But simply as a pure logical hypothesis in the abstract, this makes absolutely zero sense.
Its not possible to use something so much more that its down time from wear and tear is GREATER than not using it at all.

Yep trends & tides apply to everything with ebbing and flowing I guess.
Nikon vs. Canon Both make outstanding cameras and even a few stinkers.
Both have had models with mechanical issues over the years.

My ole "Wanda" D90 just passed the 76,000 clicks and coming up on her 3rd birthday in December.
At which time I must sacrifice an unclean Cannonite to fires under the full moon to the goddess Nikonia! :p

Most reactions

New Topics

Back