Does anyone ever see your photo of them on a site like this????

rlemert

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've got kind of an off-the-wall question. There are a couple of places here with a lot of "people" pictures. Has anyone ever had someone find their picture here (or someplace else where they might not expect it) and comment about it?

I'm not worried about models. They understand that having their image "published" is part of the package, even if this type of forum is not where they expect to see their image. I'm also not concerned about family members since they're probably aware - if only vaguely - that you participate in forums like this.

I'm thinking more along the lines of wedding, engagement, maternity, and "senior" pictures, which means my question probably is directed mostly at you pros. However, I'm also thinking of things like street candids, sporting events, or other 'event' photos that amateurs could also be posting. And while you pros probably have language in your contracts that allows you to use your photos for various purposes, I suspect most people think you're just going to post them on your professional web page or in your shop's window.

So, has anyone ever had someone go "WTF - that's me. What's that doing here?"

Most reactions

New Topics

Back