Does anyone know a good forum where grown-up photographers meet?

Damn, BigMike and Overread have been thanked over 100 times each. People must hate me, I've only been thanked 3 times!

...All I can do now is try and bolster my post count.:grumpy:

Last edited:
You are bound to find that each new wave of new members will have a number of illiterate, untalented and entitled people sweeping in...that is just where our society is going. You will also find nasty, boorish people in every forum. It's nothing new.

'Tis a pity that some find dealing with new members a bother...being a new member myself, who has racked up quite a few posts in a short amount of time because I am trying to learn everything I can in a short amount of time about a hobby I enjoy immensly.

I would like to even discover if I could make some money at it, but--just like my other myriad talents--I mainly seek to be the best at what I do.

I have been on some very tough forums, not photography ones, but others where you'd better have a tough hide and a good comeback. Some relish being the bullies and assholes but I found it better to be sweet and subtle...you can really trash someone with panache if you know how to do it right, but why, oh why would you want to do that here?

I hope enough of you knowledgeable ones stick around to help out the 'n00bs' that truly have a love for the craft. We're out there and we do care.

...but now I need to find a new place to go. Does anyone have any recommendations? I need to find a community that has a relationship to nudity and adult content that mirrors my own more closely.

Photocamel has the best erotic forum on the net, currently, in my opinion. There's a dedicated erotic gallery there, too, and contests. There's also a "kiss my camel" board there with more risque stuff.

You have to request entry by following the directions here:

Glamour / Erotic

Most reactions

Back