Does anyone know about designing wedding invitations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reegan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
My sister is getting married next summer. I am helping her look for some affordable wedding invitations and favors. Does anyone recommend any sites for reasonably priced invitations and cards? She likes the idea of giving out CDs as wedding favors, too. It would be great if those could match her invitation design.

I'm getting married next year, and my girl already has the invitations, just needs to print them lol. Anyway she went simple and got them from walmart, yes walmart. Box of 50 nice looking invitations with envelopes for $20.
You write your message and print them yourself.

Crane and Company has tons of great stuff and they have a good price range on their stuff. It is some of the best quality stuff you will find.

Hi,
My sister is getting married next summer. I am helping her look for some affordable wedding invitations and favors. Does anyone recommend any sites for reasonably priced invitations and cards? She likes the idea of giving out CDs as wedding favors, too. It would be great if those could match her invitation design.

If your crafty, you can make your own.

To keep our costs down, we got some nice paper from michaels, and some transparent paper, and some ribbon. We created the announcement in word or photoshop, and printed it out on the nice paper, 4 per sheet. Then cut that and the translucent paper into 4. then punched 2 holes at hte top and tied a bow using the ribbon. then stuffed these into envelopes from staples. I forget how much we spent over all, but im sure we saved a ton from going to a professional. :D

Are you photographing the wedding? If so, offer an engagement sitting. Then offer to custom design an invitation or "save-a-date" card.

Think of the photo-greeting cards for the holiday season, but with a photo from the engagement sitting. Then instead of the Holiday Greeting text, put in the wedding details. The card is 4"X8". If the lower 2" is trimmed away, a nice 4X6 keepsake photo remains.

This gives you extra revenue and the client gets something very special. I have a sample on the lower right corner of my wedding web page. Link below.
Wedding Photography by A Thomas Image. Artistic photography by photographer Tom Szabo. Cleveland, Lake county, Ohio

Dig up a 3 year old thread > Post SPAM > which has now been reported to the forum mods/admins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back