does anyone like this but me?

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
i know it's not much and i use this section to help decide on what's good or not...so, let me have it. i know it's a bit dark but i wanted the sun toned down a tad and liked the effect of the sky:

Scott WRG Editor said:
I sorta like it though I couldn't tell you exactly why.

maybe it's the drop shadow u like :lmao:

I really like the tone of the sky and the way the bushes stand out...but the sun, or the bright hole in the clouds, is driving me crazy. If you could drop the brightness a little more just on the sun spot and make it look more like a moon light I think I would be able to look at it longer.

That's just my opinion.

The sun spot IS a bit bright and distracting, but somehow this image is still working for me. I dig it, Jon. :D Nifty composition and moody feel. Gets me every time. :wink:

JonMikal said:
Scott WRG Editor said:
I sorta like it though I couldn't tell you exactly why.

maybe it's the drop shadow u like :lmao:

That's what does it for me. :LOL: I really like it too but I'm with the rest and not really sure why either. I think it's the way the sun shines through the clouds and looks kinda like the sky is burning. Or a little like what you would think the desert for too long IMO.

thanks everyone. :) you confirmed my feelings about this one!

Too true. Too true.
Here I am, wondering what you showed "them" (but not me) and what you (others) are talking about.....:(:(:(

Most reactions

New Topics

Back