Does anyone use picnik,,, help please

jewely

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was wondering how many ppl used this program ,,, i like it but i cant figure out how to save the pics to my computer once ive edited them when i save them it says either i cant open it or it saves as the orignal post any geusses on what im doing wrong ?

Never used, in fact this is the first I've heard/seen of it, but after a read of the title page, my first guess would be that perhaps this is a limitation of the free version?

Never used, in fact this is the first I've heard/seen of it, but after a read of the title page, my first guess would be that perhaps this is a limitation of the free version?

haha thats what i thought too guess i should not be soo cheap and but it is easy :)

I have photoshop elements but it confuses me to no end sooo i need something thats dumbed down lol

There are a million (or more) on-line tutorials for PSE, as well as a shed-load of uTube videos; pick a function, Google up some help and learn it piece at a time. The results you get will be many times better than a simplistic, on-line only application such as Picnik

<Yogi Bear voice> Hey Boo-boo... is that a pic-a-nic basket I see? </Yogi Bear voice>

Have you tried looking at tutorials on youtube or something? What about getting lightroom?
GL

TJ

Have you tried looking at tutorials on youtube or something? What about getting lightroom?
GL

TJ

I have used the tutorials ,,, and i can do somethings ,, but i geuss i just need something more layman i also have a hard time learning by listening i have to do it sooo at somepoint i hope to get better with it ,,, also what is lightroom ?

Download Picasa, it's free . Open a Picasa Web account. When you upload pictures to your web account, you can then edit them in Picnik. After you process your picture, you can save it in Picasa. It will ask you if you want to save the new processed picture in addition to the original. It's probably not a good as Photoshop but- it is free. You might also like to take a look at www.fastsstone.com it is free also and is pretty good.

Save it in a different place, not the same place as the picture you are editing is at.

Most reactions

Back