Does it bother anyone else...

Is everyone in serious mode today?

Obviously Artemis was kidding.

PlasticSpanner said:
It agitages me watching my wife take her snapshots but I know it annoys her a lot more when I try to "help" her! :lol:

This is the problem. Ignore all camera activity at all times or end up with a glass of wine in your lap. Trust me!

Rob

Bace never tried to say he's actually going over and taking cameras out of people's hands to show them how things are being done "right".
He's only venting a thought, an urge he has everytime he sees the photo that is going to be taken will be yet another among the millions of blah-pictures. And I know I sometimes see something like that develop in some stranger's photographic actions and comment on things to my husband, too, saying "This can't come out right, it WILL go wrong". So I notice things like that, too. That does not make me someone who "lives but doesn't let live". Those people will never know what I was thinking in that moment, will be happy with their pics, or groan about the outcome and still not know how to make it better the next time, or they will have a good friend who will speak with them in a friendly manner, point out mistakes to them and help them become better. If the latter happens to them and they care to listen: all the better!!!

But I don't see that this thread started out as an appeal to all to take themselves for experts and snort about beginners.
All it ever said was: you do notice beginners' or non-carers' mistakes and start thinking your own thoughts about it.

Most reactions

Back