Does this place have potential?

Josh66

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit

2012022004 by J E, on Flickr

That's practically in my back yard...

Thought about heading out there one night to see what I can get.

There were no fences, and no signs... It may technically be trespassing, but I'd be happy to leave if asked, lol. If what I've read is accurate, in Texas, if you can find a way in that doesn't have a no trespassing sign, the worst they can do is ask you to leave.

Looks like it could be fun to explore. If I were you, I might head out there during the day first just to make sure it's all safe before I head out there in the dark.

Ahhhh.....go for it...lol If you get arrested ...I'll tell them you are a nice guy!!

Whaddya mean you aren't in there yet???

Looks like it could be fun to explore. If I were you, I might head out there during the day first just to make sure it's all safe before I head out there in the dark.
I'm pretty sure there are people working there in the day. :lol:

It 'seemed' active when I took that. I wasn't going to go inside, just get close enough to hopefully get some cool shots.

What I thought was activity could have been trucks going to/from some adjacent building though ... not really sure. I have no clue what goes on (or did) there.

I'd be inside looking for shadows and light on a full moon kinda night. Or using a flash with gels and the moon on a full moon kinda night... Or...

There is potential EVERYWHERE. It is up to you to see it.

Something wrong with knocking on the door and asking? Then it might have potential.

Something wrong with knocking on the door and asking? Then it might have potential.

I always think about doing this, but never actually do it. :(

I've had some pretty good luck knocking on doors, so far I've never been turned down when explaining what I want to do. And you are less likely to have an encounter with the local police that way.

I wanted to get some night shots of the exterior. I don't think there's anybody there to ask at night.

2012022004 by J E, on Flickr

That's practically in my back yard...

Thought about heading out there one night to see what I can get.

There were no fences, and no signs... It may technically be trespassing, but I'd be happy to leave if asked, lol. If what I've read is accurate, in Texas, if you can find a way in that doesn't have a no trespassing sign, the worst they can do is ask you to leave.

In Texas, the rules change at nightime. Get permission first.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back