does this work??

Rudha

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
ok here are 2 few heavily edited pics tell me what you think if it works for you or not??

1. i really liked how the little gap in leaves sort of frame him but i didn't have enough zoom so i had to really crop most of it.
4777642018_0817e145ff_b.jpg

2. just selective colouring
4777010211_cda37c21df_b.jpg

Thanks for viewing.

The first image is extremely contrasty. I guess it could work if the man had more detail. He is pretty dense.

The second one had density issues also. The tree or bush is way to dense.

#1. if the guy were white, no way. (one of the few times white vs black is valid, since we're working in tones) as is, I wish he stood out more. the exact same scene with a tighter view would work better. zoom in twice as much and I think it'd work.

#2- I hate this kind of shot. it looks so fake to me to have part color and part not. you lose a sense of what's important, good color or a good tonal range

so it doesn't work much ....when i saw the actual scene the man was lit up by sunlight but i guess by the time i got the camera the clouds shifted or something. And i couldn't zoom any longer 55 mm is the longest focal length i own. Thanks for the replies guys.

#1 kinda looks like a surveillance photo.

well i just thought it was funny when altair said it looked like a surveillance photo

no1 looks overexposed to me.
i dont like selective coloring ,sorry.

Most reactions

Back