Dog Pics C&C Please

Chriss

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just some shots I took of my dog while he was sleeping. I dont think he was very happy with me waking him up.

Yawning.jpg

Rubin3.jpg

Rubin2-1.jpg

Rubin.jpg

BlackandWhitedog.jpg

I think theyre ok. but I think that your shots look a little lazy. doesnt look like you put effort into getting a good angle or setting the dog up somewhere interesting. the last one almost was good, but for some reason it looks a little blurry. perhaps compression and just inadequate shutter speed

Totally agree with 5D... and I like that term...lazy shots.

the first few are badly composed, too centered, not much interest in them. Most aren't well lit, they are on the dark side and pretty all of them are not very sharp.

read up on the basics of photography and when you have something that is more than "just some shots of my dog", post those up. The ones that you feel bla about we will feel even worse about

They all seem pretty dark.

I would resize the picture and repost them again on forum. The automatic resize has blurred and pixelated your pictures therefor making it hard to critque.

I agree with above, although I do like the feeling on the last one... warm and snuggly! I'm a dog owner so i can relate. 5D is right though, it looks soft (in a bad way).

Most reactions

Back