Dolfinarium *part I*

doenoe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.daanschouwe.nl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Dolfiwhatti? Dolfinarium, thats a place in Holland where they got dolphins (bet you didnt see that one coming), seelions and other swimming things. Its a pretty cool place to go, especially yesterday since there werent alot of visitors. So more space for me :) There was quite alot of sun, which reflected in the water. But there wasnt enough sun to shot with the polarising filter on.
Anyways, here is the first batch of pics:
Dolfinarium001.jpg

Dolfinarium002.jpg

Dolfinarium003.jpg

Dolfinarium004.jpg

Dolfinarium005.jpg

Dolfinarium006.jpg

Dolfinarium007.jpg

Dolfinarium008.jpg

Dolfinarium009.jpg

Thanks for looking
Greetz Daan

great series!

I really want to shoot pics at a zoo now..

Awesome pics.

# 2! I love it. looks like he struck a pose for you.

and # 9!

#2 and #9 are my favs, i like the breath/ condensation on #3 as well, seems to ad more feeling to the picture.

I have looked at both of your posts and I think they are all outstanding.. But # 9 in this post has got to be hands down the best, not to mention incredibly comical!! Still laughing each time I look back here.

Really nice group of photos, Daan. I feel like I've been to the dolphinarium. ron

Thanks for the comments :)
The group of dolphins was about 20 meters away from me. Dont know what #2 was doing, but she was sitting like that for a long time. Must be enjoying the morning sun.
And #9 was taken at a little demo with 2 walrusses. They acted to be ashamed when i took this pic. And those are gigantic creatures btw.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back