Domke f803 camera bag?

6Speed

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hey guys, well I posted a while back about getting a backpack camera bag, and I did get one. Problem is it is way bigger than I anticipated. I am going to keep it for the future when I might need it, but I need to get a bag that is more comfortable for my trek around town everyday. I found the Domke F803 with is a satchel type bag, and it has gotten good reviews. It is made of canvas/cotton material. My main problem is that I cannot locate it in the olive color anywhere, yet it is listed as being available in that color. Has anyone on here ever had this bag, even if it wasn't olive...what did you think of it.

If you have a picture of the bag in olive, post it up, I'd like to see it. The "olive" bag on their site looks to be photoshopped green from a picture of the navy bag. :)

I know my request for olive might sound strange. Some would say to just get black, but I like the fact that the olive and/or the sand colored canvas bag does not look like a camera bag that could have 1k's of $ in stuff inside. :)

hmm, so I called Adorama today and asked them about the olive bag. The guy was pretty rude, but maybe it was just the standard way to treat someone in his neck of the woods? Anyway, he said they did not have olive in stock and could not get it. I told him that Domke lists it as being an available color and then asked him if he was telling me they did not make it (despite his own site listing it as a color, and domkes site as well), his answer was "I'm gonna say no."

So I can't just end my search with one phone call to one business.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back