Donate A Photo.

I suppose this never happened?

UPDATE:

I called Andy Quinlands home phone last week and a woman answered, I left a message and she said he would call back.

Never did.

Today I left a message on THEIR voicemail and also the voicemail to the woman from the health center to see if the event went off.

I will let you all know.

Hey Guys,

I have been attempting to complete the show, problem is I can't get anyone to frame the photos for a decent price. I will continue calling around. I have all the right intentions, but if anyone wants to e-mail me or call me to let me know they no longer want their photos used for the show, its not a problem. I will ensure people know if and the amount they sell for when it happens. If worse comes to worse, I will put them in inexpensive clip frames, but I really wanted to do it right... I have no problems with mailing back the 2 photos mailed to me, or deleting the 10 or so photos e-mailed to me. I really want to do this show, but I also want to do it right, and I do work a full time job, and my photography hobby is now getting booked up as well. So, I am extremely busy. Again, my intentions are great, I just need to get some people to frame them cheaply, otherwise they'll be no money to donate. Any ideas?

Hey Guys,

I have been attempting to complete the show, problem is I can't get anyone to frame the photos for a decent price. I will continue calling around. I have all the right intentions, but if anyone wants to e-mail me or call me to let me know they no longer want their photos used for the show, its not a problem. I will ensure people know if and the amount they sell for when it happens. If worse comes to worse, I will put them in inexpensive clip frames, but I really wanted to do it right... I have no problems with mailing back the 2 photos mailed to me, or deleting the 10 or so photos e-mailed to me. I really want to do this show, but I also want to do it right, and I do work a full time job, and my photography hobby is now getting booked up as well. So, I am extremely busy. Again, my intentions are great, I just need to get some people to frame them cheaply, otherwise they'll be no money to donate. Any ideas?

Why not frame them yourself? The individual frame pieces can be had at any craft place and then you just need a bulk supply of matting backing and glass and it can be done for pretty cheaply.

P.S. The woman is my wife... and Ryan I'll give you a shout in a few minutes.

lol Got your message.

I personally dont have a problem with it, just, you know, keep us in the loop! I was under the impression that your showing was part of a much larger art show, and the date was in stone.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back