I am the Lord thy Mod
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
so...here we go again. Canon users rejoice!
this is an Asanuma 75-260mm f/4.5 for Canon C/FD Mount, manual focus.
comes with Hoya 62mm skylight filter and hard case. Lens has built in pull out hood.
Focusing ring has "close focus" dot that clicks when set to it.
we don't have a Canon camera now so I cannot say in any recent timeline how the actual functionality is.
aperture ring and focus ring work good, glass is clean. everything LOOKS good. that's about all I can say. Lens is in EX+ condition!
The fine print goes a little something like this...

we are DONATING this lens. It is FREE to a good/needy home, and is sent AS-IS with no guarantee or warranty, written or implied of ANY kind. we will pay shipping. continental U.S ONLY. (Alaska is fine if the flat rate shipping boxes from USPS covers that)
this Lens will NOT mount to cameras made after 1987, you need the FD-EF adapter. Lens will mount without an adapter to pre-1987 cameras like the Canon AE-1. (you can look up other models with FD mount if you want)

we are changing the criteria for getting this lens a little given the nature of the C/FD mount, and its limitations mounting on modern cameras.

we usually cover the shipping costs ourselves within the united states..for this lens, we will ship outside the united states IF the recipient is willing to cover shipping costs. (you can check shipping costs by looking up our location in Eustis, Florida 32726)
However, we retain the right to use discretion over where we are willing to ship to.

People that either already have the FD-EF adapter, OR have a camera that will already mount this lens will be given a little more consideration, even if they already have a similar lens.

As usual, we would love to see this lens go to someone that will actually use it, and we ask that once you receive the lens, you post pictures of it showing that the transaction was successful, and that the lens went to who we said it went to.
If you would like this lens, post in this thread letting me know what camera you wish to use this lens on, and whether or not you are willing to get the FD-EF adapter needed to mount this lens if you have a newer camera.

View attachment 21029 View attachment 21028 View attachment 21030 View attachment 21031 View attachment 21032View attachment 21033

I have a Nikon, otherwise I'd attempt to take you up on your generosity. I've always longed to start a moon photo collection but can't muster up the cash to buy a lens long enough.

I just started photography and currently have a kit lens. I would gladly take your donation. I am currently using a canon t2i. I don't have a adapter now but will get one if it is donated to me. Thanks in advance man! I also you can see that I am fairly new but am trying to take my photography to the next level by posting to get c&c. Take me into consideration. Thank you

Really kind of you to give away like this. Good Man! If it were a f2.8 I would get an adapter and try to get this...kindness like this is rare...

Hello, I am new to photography. I recently bought a canon xsi. and this has been my passion for ten years. i however am very low on money... This would mean the world to me. I do have a EF mount. I would treat it very good an put it to use. :) please take me into consideration...
Thank u :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back