Donating! Camera Backpack. Large!

Thank you very much Mr&Mrs Pmedic.I will gladly comply with your request for a followup pic.It really will nice to consolidate most of what I need into 1 bag.Too often in the past have I decided not to grab a certain bag,and put in the car,only to wish I had.Or have every bag in the car,and decide what to carry down-track,only to make another trip.
As previously stated,I will more than happy to forward my current backpack to someone of your choosing.
Thank you,both,again,
Ratssass©

Congrats! Looks like you'll have some room leftover to pack some sammiches :D

IT LANDED!!!!Man,it is roomy!Thank you,so much,Mr. & Mrs. Pmedic.Hopefully,by the weekend I will everything in its place,and I'll post up some pics.
As I said,previously,I will gladly forward my current backpack to whomever Mr. & Mrs Pmedic deems to be the next owner.I will also provide better pics of that backpack.I ask the Pmedic team to do this,as they have experience in this,and an infinite amount of free time....lol.
Again,thank you so much,and rest assured,it will see miles!
Paul LaPointe

IT LANDED!!!!Man,it is roomy!Thank you,so much,Mr. & Mrs. Pmedic.Hopefully,by the weekend I will everything in its place,and I'll post up some pics.
As I said,previously,I will gladly forward my current backpack to whomever Mr. & Mrs Pmedic deems to be the next owner.I will also provide better pics of that backpack.I ask the Pmedic team to do this,as they have experience in this,and an infinite amount of free time....lol.
Again,thank you so much,and rest assured,it will see miles!
Paul LaPointe
:bouncingsmileys::bouncingsmileys::bouncingsmileys::bouncingsmileys::bouncingsmileys::bouncingsmileys::bouncingsmileys::bouncingsmileys::bouncingsmileys::bouncingsmileys::bouncingsmileys::bouncingsmileys::bouncingsmileys::bouncingsmileys::bouncingsmileys::bouncingsmileys::bouncingsmileys::bouncingsmileys::bouncingsmileys::bouncingsmileys::bouncingsmileys::bouncingsmileys::bouncingsmileys::bouncingsmileys::bouncingsmileys::bouncingsmileys::bouncingsmileys::bouncingsmileys::bouncingsmileys::bouncingsmileys:

Can't wait to see everything in it's place!!!

when is the sew machine give away?

I need a bag that can fit my 150-600. I have a bunch of black rapid camera straps new in box I can pay forward...

using tapatalk.

....some follow up pics,in its 1st configuration.
DSC_5851.jpg
DSC_5854.jpg
DSC_5851.jpg
DSC_5854.jpg
DSC_5854.jpg
DSC_5855.jpg
DSC_5857.jpg
DSC_5858.jpg

That pack looks great loaded!!!:wav::wav:
And your old pack looks nice too!:)

Most reactions

New Topics