donating D100, flash, lens, case, CF cards

Probably wrapping this one up soon. If theres any stragglers, better get in now.

After all of this you still have stuff to give away? Wow you must have a lot of stuff.

I think what you and your wife are doing is such a great thing. You guys don't ask for money to join the donation/raffle, and pay for everything, like shipping. I don't think anyone can justify complaining who you two choose for your donations, and if anyone does, then it's pretty sad that they would.

But yeah, it's hard to try to teach my brother about photography and how to take a picture with his PnS camera. To try to show the quality of pictures it takes, my HTC One X takes way better pictures than it does.

Probably wrapping this one up soon. If theres any stragglers, better get in now.
Did I mention locust destroying my crops this past summer?

ive got the wife looking over the thread now so we can start narrowing down our list a bit. you've got a pretty impressive list of unfortunate circumstances....you might have the advantage there.

Regardless of who the recipient is I think your generosity is an awesome thing. You definitely know how to pay it forward.

Sent from my iPhone.

Well, me and the wife have been going over this thread the last two days so we can bring this donation to a close, and it has been the toughest decision we have had to make yet. We couldn't find one request that didn't seem both genuine and deserving, with noble intentions. However, we only have one dslr set to give away, so we had to buckle down and make a decision. And it was not an easy one. After much consideration, deliberation, and consulting of the bones, we have decided to donate our spare DSLR set to sm4him (Sharon) by proxy for her son.
Many of you are familiar with her generous activities here on the forum, but she is also extremely generous in her personal life, and has made many sacrifices to help others. We are very pleased to be able to help out her family.
Congratulations sm4him! PM me name/address so i can get it shipped out.

I am on shift today, and i am working a half shift immediately after for a 36 hour shift. So.... Unfortunately, i will probably not get it to the post office tomorrow as i had planned. I am on shift again Wednesday, so thursday will probably be the earliest i can get it shipped out. We apologize for the delay.

Last edited:
Congrats sm4him!!!!

Yay Sharon! Congratulations, but there's a stipulation - your son has to join TPF! :)

Congratulations Sharon. Frankly I think my hardships were worse then yours, but so be it :lmao:
Congratulations, you deserve it.

Good Choice PM

Congratulations Sharon. Frankly I think my hardships were worse then yours, but so be it :lmao:
Congratulations, you deserve it.

Good Choice PM

Thanks, They were all good choices.
Still sorry about your tractor tho.

Congratulations enjoy the new to you camera I am very happy for you. Thank you to both you and your wife, PM for being so giving. It really is amazing what you two are doing.

Congratulations Sharon, and to your son.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back