DONATING! Flash & Diffuser!

Wow.
A lot more Interest in an older flash than I was expecting. Anyway....I've got more than one of these so there's always a chance for round two if you missed getting this one.

Anyway, down to business.
This flash and diffuser set will be going to bc_steve!
PM me your name and the address you want it shipped to and I will try and get it out Monday after shift or Tuesday after my neonatal resuscitation certification class.

Gratz bc_steve!

Congrats BC_steve!

Thanks so much pixmedic!! I really appreciate the generosity!

Now I will have to start doing some reading. A whole new aspect of photography to learn about :)

Sorry about the wait Steve.
Flash and diffuser are in the mail, USPS first class on its way to British Columbia!
I would estimate about 10 business days to get there.

Enjoy! We expect to see some pics soon!

Pretty awesome of you, as always! Wish you'd have posted this a couple months ago when I was still in the states, but alas, the greatest Navy this planet has ever seen needs me on the Pacific rim for a few years. Won't catch me complaining though, the food is phenomenal!!!

Are you fighting giant monsters in nuclear powered robots out there yet?

edited due to not reading the last page of the post :p

Pretty awesome of you, as always! Wish you'd have posted this a couple months ago when I was still in the states, but alas, the greatest Navy this planet has ever seen needs me on the Pacific rim for a few years. Won't catch me complaining though, the food is phenomenal!!!

The same thing popped into my head when I read that!:lol:

Wow.
A lot more Interest in an older flash than I was expecting. Anyway....I've got more than one of these so there's always a chance for round two if you missed getting this one.

Anyway, down to business.
This flash and diffuser set will be going to bc_steve!
PM me your name and the address you want it shipped to and I will try and get it out Monday after shift or Tuesday after my neonatal resuscitation certification class.

Gratz bc_steve!

Some how missed this one! I will have to slap my self, and keep a better watch! ;)

Sadly, nothing that exciting. I can always dream though.

Sorry about the wait Steve.
Flash and diffuser are in the mail, USPS first class on its way to British Columbia!
I would estimate about 10 business days to get there.

Enjoy! We expect to see some pics soon!

No problem, can't wait to try it out!

Most reactions

Back