Donna

frommrstomommy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Last edited:
The pose in the second shot reminds me of ...well going to the toilet, sorry had to say it.

I like the first shot, she has a great smile.

The pose in the second shot reminds me of ...well going to the toilet, sorry had to say it.

I like the first shot, she has a great smile.

lol I had a feeling I'd hear the toilet thing at least once.

Now you can make it twice. :lol:

You can probably salvage a nice head & shoulders crop out of #2.

lol i think i still like it, despite the toilet comments x3. (and counting)

sh*tty jokes aside, #2 really isn't flattering. She's a pretty girl, but it really makes her look gangly and awkward - brings out a lot of her features, but in a sort of peripubescent "none of my jeans fit!" junior highschool sort of way. Frankly, she's just too tall for this sort of concept.

sh*tty jokes aside, #2 really isn't flattering. She's a pretty girl, but it really makes her look gangly and awkward - brings out a lot of her features, but in a sort of peripubescent "none of my jeans fit!" junior highschool sort of way. Frankly, she's just too tall for this sort of concept.

well that is unfortunate. lol certainly not what we are going for. i am here to learn though, thank you for your comments.

^^ all in my opinion, naturally, sorry if I came across too authoritative. i tend to be that way.

^^ all in my opinion, naturally, sorry if I came across too authoritative. i tend to be that way.

no worries at all. ive seen this type of pose done before, and i didnt think "that looks like a potty shot" when i saw it before. we were kinda "uhh what do we do?" for posing and i really liked her stare in this shot. i can see how this would have been more easily accomplished with someone not quite as tall/thin.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back