Donne Darko

Artemis

Just Punked Himself
Reaction score
Website
www.falcon-eye.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ive just watched Donne Darko...someone...please explain what the hell was going on...Im really confused.
Wtf is frank? LOL

You gotto watch it then, its one of those old films everyone should watch...although I think its a british thing...

Well, I could come back with an "Its an intelectual film, with only one person being shot thing" but then again that just makes it dull...

Artemis said:
Well, I could come back with an "Its an intelectual film, with only one person being shot thing" but then again that just makes it dull...
true... but I think I'm waisting your thread away... sorry. :)

LittleMan said:
true... but I think I'm waisting your thread away... sorry. :)

No please, go on...hey...try and get hold of it and watch it, gives yah an insite into the british mind (When you see the film youll misconstrue what I said just now)
Also, get the film "A beautiful mind" thats a verrryyy interesting psychological film.
It looks into the thoughts of Schizophrenia...and no...schizophrenia ISNT multiple personalities...

No, it's a cult film....which I've never seen but want to. It's supposed to be trippy. :thumbup: I need to rent it....

It must be playing in your part of the world tonight, Arty - Ferny said he was gonna watch it tonight, too!

LittleMan said:
I've seen that movie, love it.
I am into movies like that. Well, those and war movies. :)

Same here... If you like war movies you will love "Saints and Soldiers" !!

Mitica100 said:
Same here... If you like war movies you will love "Saints and Soldiers" !!
I haven't seen that yet but I will definately look into it.
We(my family and I) want to see a movie tonight but can't decide... lol
I'll see if BlockBuster has "Saints and Soliers"
Thanks,

terri said:
No, it's a cult film....which I've never seen but want to. It's supposed to be trippy. :thumbup: I need to rent it....

It must be playing in your part of the world tonight, Arty - Ferny said he was gonna watch it tonight, too!
Well, I saw a bit of it and then had to sleep. :mrgreen:
I taped it so I'll be watching it today at some point. Eeek, I've got so many films yet to watch sitting in my draw. :(

Im still no closer to understanding...I mean...I know where the jet engine came from...but who the hell was frank? just some random person?

It's very twisted. I've seen it a few times and it still confuses me a little.

I have not seen the movie, and don't know anything about it. But, the jet engine was invented in England by a chap named Sir. Frank Whittle. The "Whittle" design was licensed in the states to General Electric who had turbo-charger manufacturing experience during WWII. GE & Pratt & Whitney are the two manufactures of large jet engines in the U.S. Does any of this help explain Frank?

Most reactions

Back