Don't buy cheap stands

I use my wife holding a flash w/diffuser mounted on a monopod. Sturdier than any stand.

You use your wife on a monopod?
Mono-Wife-Pod
And unlike expensive stands, I can make adjustments remotely by voice. Then she just moves it where she thinks is best.

Apparently you didn't get the joke.

You don't use your wife AS a monopod.... you use her ON one.
Subtle innuendos follow, must be something inside.

I use my wife holding a flash w/diffuser mounted on a monopod. Sturdier than any stand.

You use your wife on a monopod?
Mono-Wife-Pod
And unlike expensive stands, I can make adjustments remotely by voice. Then she just moves it where she thinks is best.
I'd like to see your 2, 3 and 4 light setup .... :)

Photos! We demand photos!
mob-smiley.gif

But....... but................. but................. high-$ stands are supposed to make you better, don't they?
if i was a pro i would have bought pro stands. :bouncingsmileys:

If you buy high-end light stands, your images would automatically be better, which makes them more desirable to the buying public, which would allow you to sell more of your work, so you would become a pro just by purchasing better stands.
That would totally ruin my unacknowledged, wannabee starving artist routine i have going. Besides that, do i strike you as a person that worries about such things? I don't even worry much about where i put my cameras never mind my lights.
BRI_2518C).JPG
I feel i do pretty good just not accidentally setting my cameras in puddles and having a shot (somewhat) level..

Most reactions

New Topics

Back