This is the right time..
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
500px.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
...But they're so much fun...

last weekend we headed to a waterfall that's been in the book for a while, not the best light, lots of tourists, but really looking forward to waterfall season!

I've edited this shot 6 times... every time it looks different on my phone to when I complete the edit... Here is seems almost washed out, but the last couple I sent to my phone, wow, colour cast central...

Thoughts?

C&C encouraged...

8x10_Waterfall_Closer-1.jpg

I think it's really nice. Love the composition, seems a little warm to me but I'm OK with that. I'd probably go cooler and a little brighter on the exposure, but that's just my taste. Well done

Reactions: D7K
Cheers guys, Not sure It its been my eyes being tired after work or not.. I initially had it warmer than this because that's how it was closer to the eye, the sun was at about 11 o clock to the top of the falls and casting some beautiful but bloody awkward light on the mosses and the stones.. This was one I took with the in camera multi exposure mode set to average, but I do have some bracketed I'll try and get to work on as well.. Thanks again..

Very nice image as waterfalls are one of my favourite subjects when I can find them.

WesternGuy

Reactions: D7K

Most reactions

New Topics

Back