!

Don Fischer

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Wondering what people with tons of photo's do with them. I had a lot of negative's years ago but the house burned down and took them with it. Have a whole bunch of dog field trial photo's stored in a deal called some kind of box, lot of photo's in there. I'd put them on the walls here at home but the walls have been filled for years. Then I got the bug again to do more photo's with the new dog, Abby, and found three big piles of old boards from a remodel of some really old building's and the framing bug hit me too! have about 10 new framed photo's and no wall space to hang them on! There's probably about ten new prints too and getting ready to order a roll off paper to print panoranic's with. Help get rid of all that old wood!

New pup Abby, 11 mos old and really turning on

1686020054181.jpeg

She looks great! Obviously well trained, given her posture here. Nice!

When you run out of wall space, it's not time to quit shooting or framing, only time to think about seasonal rotating. ;)

When you run out of wall space, it's not time to quit shooting or framing, only time to think about seasonal rotating. ;)
Seasonal rotating, good idea! I get tired of dusting the thing's! I'm gonna give that a try!

Add an extension or new floor to the house. :laughing:

Most reactions

Back