TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just a little something I put together.

Dontlook.png

The emotionless pose and the pistol just laying there doesn't work for me.

If I'm looking through a keyhole (as if a voyuer or someone that has just knocked on the door), I would expect to see some kind of action, emotion or response.

It's an idea you should let evolve some, see where it takes you.

The shadows on her left side are too dark IMO.

Thanks guys. Isee what your saying. I guess the way I envisioned it is that she is contemplating what to do. And, I was hoping that you as the observer would think "What is she going to do." Guess I missed the mark a little.

Just think of this photo as the first step, if your still into the idea keep at it. It hard to get it right the first time. It's a process.

Really diggin this idea. I agree with some of the comments. But you have an excellent start. :thumbup:
For me, she seems too close to the "keyhole", and is lookin towards it. If someone was peeking through a keyhole and got caught, her expression would be more of a startled look.
But , if you were not caught lookin , then her pose might be different, like she was thinking of ending it. Maybe her head in her hands, or something. (sorry thinkin out loud)

Great work tho. :D

Really diggin this idea. I agree with some of the comments. But you have an excellent start. :thumbup:
For me, she seems too close to the "keyhole", and is lookin towards it. If someone was peeking through a keyhole and got caught, her expression would be more of a startled look.
But , if you were not caught lookin , then her pose might be different, like she was thinking of ending it. Maybe her head in her hands, or something. (sorry thinkin out loud)

do whatever chiller says hes the dark god.. not to bad but definetly boren for what it could be, next time shoot her naked lmao j/k

Thanks Chiller. Yeah, I'm going to work on this idea some more. Actually shoot some shots with this in mind. This was and idea after the shoot:blushing:

next time shoot her naked lmao j/k
Been there done that!! :mrgreen:

O.k..so here is another take on it. I showed another person this image and asked their first thoughts. It always amazes me how people see things different. First off...she is not a photographer, and only looked at the image for the story.
Her take was.....the woman knows somebody is coming, and is waiting. That is why the expression and comp can work in this case. She then said...because the woman knows, she is just waiting patiently for the door to open and they grab the gun.....Bam..
Just thought I would let you know an opinion from someone who is not a photog, or a darksider.
Lookin forward to more stuff from ya.

:D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back