Don't Mention Bananas - The TPF Oxford Thread

Excellent narration Tony! Can't wait for the next installment! :thumbup:

You're taking the words out of my mouth, Chris. I thought the VERY same when I first looked through your newest installment, Tony. (And sure enough, Sabine was in there, NEVER stepping on the grates in the floor, of course [whoa! :shock: ], and she took many a good photo in there back then, too!)

Great images everyone!

I will post mine some day, there are not many anyway, but still post them I will.

I am sort of hyper-busy these days though, so it might take a week or so ;)

With her trusty sidekick they managed to remove the kid from the grate, and quell the invasion of the beasts. After removing the kid, they returned triumphant from their victory
tpf-ox-149.jpg

:lmao:

... same camera, but she got the longer lens!

^^^ LOVE that pic - your poses and expressions (and headwear) are priceless!! :lol:

Once outside of the museum, it was clear that Chris was still in a state of shock

tpf-ox-161.jpg

And that the beasts had indeed got out during their rampage and crushed everything in their path

tpf-ox-162.jpg

We decided to take sanctuary in the University Church of St. Mary the Virgin, as that had been there for hundreds of years and had survived plagues and riots and wars and all sorts of bad things which made the rampage of the beasts look like a pinprick on the thumb of humanity.

I looked for clues as to how this aincient church had remained when all around it had changed (like the buses only rule up the High street)

A large amaount of in depth investigation later, I think I found the answer as to why it was still there...

tpf-ox-163.jpg

Chris looked on sagely as I explained the rules, and he vowed not to remove the church without proper authorisation as Becky scanned the pews for rampant beasts

tpf-ox-164.jpg

...however it was plain to see that the threat had indeed been dealt with in the museum and the beasts had all succumbed to the grate escape

tpf-ox-165.jpg

IIt was obvious that the church had a chequered past

tpf-ox-166.jpg

And on further investigation, we found out why duncanp had bailed out of the trip at the last minute, the Philpotts were known in these here parts...

tpf-ox-168.jpg

This scared Ferny and he started to shake uncontrollably - or was it something that the girls had done to him?

tpf-ox-167.jpg

I edged away and looked at the candles as if I didn't know him

tpf-ox-170.jpg

Looking back down the aisle, it was clear that we were being watched, so it was time to hotfoot it out of there and finally get some food!

tpf-ox-171.jpg

Why is it, Tony, that you seem to have been the only photographer during that Oxford Meet-Up, while everyone else is only WEILDING their cameras, apparently without making "proper" use of them?? :scratch:

But hey, your narration fully (!) makes up for the fact that you were the only one to take pics!!! :D

Most reactions

Back