Don't Mention Bananas - The TPF Oxford Thread

I literally took about 4, a least one of which was accidentally of my feet. I have no excuse, I was cold, tired and frankly, couldn't be arsed... what can I say! ;)

I literally took about 4, a least one of which was accidentally of my feet. I have no excuse, I was cold, tired and frankly, couldn't be arsed... what can I say! ;)

Are you saying I did not keep you warm enough?? :confused:

Also, it was quite warm in that dark and tight booth at the museum :sexywink:

Oh-la-la! :wink: Alex-Alex! Hear, hear!

Oi stop starting rumours!

Oh, I was just talking of myself and my camera you know... everyone knows there is something going on between my camera and me :lovey:

You are so cute and humorous.:lol:
7:15am - under the Herald checking for where this knocking is coming from. Give up when I can't find anything and when I realise that the gearbox might be low of oil and I have to strip the inside of the car to get to the filler plug. Looks like I'm using the Acclaim.

8am - Jump in Herald and turn the radio up. Knocking noise disappears.

9am (ish?) - Get to Tony's and gently tap on his door. Doorbells are rare around them parts. Get let in to meet Sandi, Alex, Tony and one of their sons. That's Tony and Sandi's son. I don't think Alex had anything to do with him - the hair shares no resemblance.

No idea on times now for a while. Sandi asks very politely for Tony to give her some money for the bus and we leave Tony behind to wait for Mr Spanner. Bloody northerners... Skirt-seeing, sorry, sight-seeing into the middle of Oxford went well. When we got there we walked over to the train stations to meet Andy. Backpackers stink by the way. We leave with Andy then stop for Sandi to go back and get her mates. As we walk off this luminous Australian thing comes over to us from the other side of the road. When my UV glasses settle down I can see it's Louise. We all go to the castle were Tony and Chris are. On the way Alex takes us to meet his wife friend. Tony explains that Oxford is a rubbish place to go to if you want to take photos - cheers for that, Tony. Sandi meets two more friends there - I think she knows everyone in Oxford. We admire the worlds largest plastic bag on the scaled map of Earth then head to a college where Louise works.

On the way (after I ostrich ran across the road) some Umpa-Lumpas were working on a normal sized crane. This is how they normally look when not wearing makeup.
c530d822.jpg

04ee5da6.jpg

2601e842.jpg

99ee5a96.jpg

Then it was into the college. Andy takes some photos;
b94101fa.jpg

A hole in the walls;
70576c05.jpg

Louise leads us through and towards some trees which she later encourages us into and out of sight of people. It worries me;
1a76752f.jpg

Andy caught mid-breakdancing;
cc3641eb.jpg

I liked the colours (these are all unedited and shot at 400iso, I might try and make some look nice later unless I'm too lazy);
632b1db5.jpg

Tone;
1514f6d2.jpg

Tony rummaging through his bag
e75d9a70.jpg

Then someone shouted "pillows";
0bb4117e.jpg

Alex;
492f8b61.jpg

Purdy colours again;
99d56650.jpg

Well, erm, yes...;