Don't Mess With Me!

JonK

I want MORE!!
Reaction score
Website
www.jonkilimnikphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Shot this bison the other morning very early at a nearby National park. There is a herd of free range bison there. You can get pretty close to them. This one was right outside my car window. :mrgreen:

32760031_2117a83038.jpg

32760033_991dd3f7d3.jpg

32760032_5e6d46893d.jpg

EOS20d
70-200 2.8 w/2Xextender @140mm
f5.6
1/13sec.
ISO200

Scarry yet interesting; dreamlike. I liked all of them, #1 on the top.

Thanks all! :D
It really wasn't scary at all. Docile beasts for the most part and these ones are quite used to seeing ppl around now and again.

hey eric, thanks for looking in :)
Shot these at Riding Mountain Nat'l Park in SW Manitoba. Was also hoping to get some Elk but no luck that day. going back tomorrow early again I think.

:lol: jk you're as blurred as ever ;)
cool shots :lol:

Awesome! I got a chance to go to a buffalo ranch last summer in Colorado and we got super close to the whole herd (probably because we drove out in the feed truck)

Thanks Ray; glad you see it like that.:)

Mansi, hehe, thanks :wink: i can only try. :mrgreen:

forgottenskies thank you fer stoppin in. Got any you wanna share?

WOw...that is one big dude.. Looks kinda cool but violent, with the blurred images. NIce stuff here JonK. I think I will stick to cemeteries and hornets though. They are safer :confused: :lmao: :confused:

Chiller said:
WOw...that is one big dude.. Looks kinda cool but violent, with the blurred images. NIce stuff here JonK. I think I will stick to cemeteries and hornets though. They are safer :confused: :lmao: :confused:
Chiller I will take these docile beasts over a hornet any day :confused:

You know why he's moving like that? - scratching his head on a tree stump; they all do it :D

Most reactions

Back