Don't post pictures of your own kids

Well we've had the rant - the retort - the jokes - the drama - the bacon and the emus so now I think its time for :

the music!
Wait, wait, wait, wait.... I've got one more........

Leaping Lemur

Lemur4.jpg

Leaping Lemurs
Isn't that in the 12 days of Christmas?
I swear it is somewhere.

Figured I would post a picture I took of my kid...

IMG_0451.jpg

As you can see there MIGHT be more pictures of her in the future. Not because I think she is SO DARN CUTE (although that might be true) but because I want to get better at taking pictures of all things..babies..kids..whatever and when I have a willing/able subject I plan on taking advantage of it.

Here's a picture of my kid. The WB is off, the background is distracting, the DOF sucks, the focus is questionable, rule of thirds..... ummm.... WTF is that?, the composition is terrible, and I probably didn't have any friends in Highschool, but you folks won't tell me any of that since you don't want to hurt my feelings, so I'm safe.

087.jpg

Oh yeah, and his hair is messy.

I'm not too late to the party, am I?

Here's a picture of my kid. The WB is off, the background is distracting, the DOF sucks, the focus is questionable, rule of thirds..... ummm.... WTF is that?, the composition is terrible, and I probably didn't have any friends in Highschool, but you folks won't tell me any of that since you don't want to hurt my feelings, so I'm safe.

087.jpg

I hate to tell you this as you are obviously very attached to this photo, but your kid resembles a dog.:lol:

...and he has dandruff :O

087.jpg

I hate to tell you this as you are obviously very attached to this photo, but your kid resembles a dog.:lol:

But I love his brown eyes.

Your Kid is nice, but the 70's long hair has got to GO!

Your Kid has pet hair on him...should probably have used a lint brush.
cute kid tho, any CC wouldn't hurt his feelings I bet!

it's not really that big of a deal to post pictures of kids or of your cat or dog or of your friends.. We're all giving cc's here right? we're not going to attack your kid's face by saying he/she looks ugly because your photo looks too noisy. It's plain CC. Nothing personal. that's just my opinion..

I think if you are not just taking random shots but setting up like a photographer you can get great shots of your kids, see where you are coming from but not always true!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back