Don't shoot me!

Try keeping it side by side but put the brackets on top and bottom.

not a fan of this one..

*Deleted images because I got the help I needed and didn't want tons of "logo" tests taking up my photo stream..*

Last edited:
I agree with Miss Cream about the site address I would take that off but IDK I like the 1st lay out you had better myself and I said befor Im a lower right kinda gal. If the right is just no good then I go left. IMO its distracting at the top. Most all moms loooove corny! :love: good job!

and with nothing but seconds in time as someone else suggested

*Deleted images because I got the help I needed and didn't want tons of "logo" tests taking up my photo stream..*

Last edited:
I agree with Miss Cream about the site address I would take that off but IDK I like the 1st lay out you had better myself and I said befor Im a lower right kinda gal. If the right is just no good then I go left. IMO its distracting at the top. Most all moms loooove corny! :love: good job!

I want to leave the URL in because these "logos" will only go on images posted on facebook and I only post 2-4 images per session on facebook and then the rest go on my website. I want people to go look at the website :) Plus, that's where about 80% of my information is :) I stopped relying on facebook ...

I want to leave the URL in because these "logos" will only go on images posted on facebook and I only post 2-4 images per session on facebook and then the rest go on my website. I want people to go look at the website :) Plus, that's where about 80% of my information is :) I stopped relying on facebook ...

Ok I see! Makes total sense! yes, yes!

I've probably said too much already and I promise this will be the last........, but I have one last thought. I could be totally off base here and your examples are just that.... examples and not geared toward your final image. Now it has been a quite few years, but I don't think I'm so far removed to believe that the last few images are of a Newborn. She looks to be in the 2 to 5 year old range. Why is this image promoting newborns? Aren't Newborns less than a year old? Curious.

lol no worries K :)

I put the "logo" on her because it is one of my better images and someone posted on the 2nd page sarcastically about the image not being the important thing...

So I just did it because newborn was what I was working with before, but this is a better image than my newborn images :)

You aren't going crazy :) And I don't mind your comments :) No worries.

I am deleting all these images off my photo stream, so they are going to be disappeared... Just so everyone that cares knows :)

Most reactions

Back