Don't Worry, Bee Happy...

terri

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
another from the fair a couple weeks ago. This one made me laugh when we enlarged it. Peace out! :D Kodak HIE, 50 mm.

Bee%20happy.jpg

haha cool! was that a person in a costume giving the peace sign? it almost looks like a plastic molded figure :scratch:

No, it was a kiddie ride! You can see the suggestion of poles and another bee in the background. It spins in a circle and then lifts them into the air. It was hard to crop the background clutter out of the frame, I wanted one single bee, so I had to practically lie on the grass to shoot up. The parents thought I was a weirdo, but I've gotten used to that. :wink:

Peace *bee* with you, too, Doxx.... :wink:

I don't know what to say about this one. I think I'd be scared of a bee that was giving the peace sign to me in the front of a ride. :D

It's a really good picture, Terri. Do ya have any more of these fair pictures hiding????

hobbes28 said:
I don't know what to say about this one. I think I'd be scared of a bee that was giving the peace sign to me in the front of a ride. :D

It's a really good picture, Terri. Do ya have any more of these fair pictures hiding????

There was one kid screaming bloody murder the whole time I was waiting for the ride to end and the chairs to vacate. Is it wrong to laugh at that? :p

I do have one more shot from the fair that I'm kinda digging. It's a weird one, so it's not a print yet. My scanner seems to do better with prints, so yeah, I'm holding out on you, Hobbes. :twisted:

Most reactions

Back