Don't you hate it when...

you can go ahead and create something for me too.. i dont really use a logo much.. should probably think about it since its starting to become a business... i dont post logos on my images, i do throw the copyright thing on them when they are going on the web, but thats it... but hey.. create something away.. i'm sure i can make use of it.

Haha. What what is more annoying is this: Taking a shot then your subject runs to you and nearly pulls the camera off from around your neck and says, "Let me see"! I get so irritated. Grrrrrrr.

I only get kids grabbing at the camera, but I find that if I can show my subject that they actually look okay in front of the camera they often relax, and get into the portrait shoot sooner than if they have no clue how the photos are turning out.

Hi Jenn

I knocked up a few basic ideas. Some are pretty out there, some are pretty ho-hum. You don't have to decide on any, however it may inspire a line or theme of design you would like to incorporate.

Or atleast it gets the ball rolling and we can go on from there, let me know what you think:

logo1.jpg

logo2.jpg

logo3.jpg

logo4.jpg

logo5.jpg

logo6.jpg

Am I allowed to post logos that i've seen online that I like? Or I guess it would have to be a link, wouldn't it? I'll have to see if I can find them again. I think 1 and 2 are maybe a bit extreme (I'd like something a little "prettier"), but I like the idea of having something besides just the name... I actually like 3 the best out of these. Let me see if I can find the link to the couple I have seen before that I like... thanks again for doing this!

Chris / Jen , I just checked out your websites, and loved your work. However, I do think I could give you a little help with your logos especially for adapting them to various print media.

I'll post some examples of my work later tonight, if you are interested. I have quite a lot of experience with print and web design and am trying to (gradually) develop my professional portfolio.

Was that me, Chris, you were talking to? Or otherchris? :)

I do need a logo, and would be very happy to have you do one and use it in your portfolio. Let me know if you're interested, and thanks for the offer.

If you weren't offering, well, then, ignore everything I just said. :lol:

Ok, time to steer this wrecked train of a thread back on track... :lol:

I must say, it's a little bugbear of mine. I threaten to strangle my mates when they say that to me (or my camera), so they catch on pretty quickly :).

ON the ugly thing, I agree...the pics just don't look right. I also hate when people ask how much the camera costs.....why is it your business...rather, ask me what kind of camera it is, and look it up yourself.

I also hate when people ask how much the camera costs.....why is it your business...rather, ask me what kind of camera it is, and look it up yourself.

i get this a LOT.. i'm a youth pastor.. and my kids (the students i work with) sometimes forget that I'm an adult and they look at me as a peer (which is ok with some respect) and just like they would ask their friends what something they bought cost, they ask me too... it drives me crazy, because i dont want them to think i'm rolling in the dough, because, well if you know anything about the call to a pastor, its not a life of luxury..

Most reactions

New Topics

Back