Dont you just hate it

mwcfarms

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.deannachambers.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Arg, don't you hate it when you finally go to purchase your cart at B&H only to discover they close early fridays. Now I will have to wait till Monday to order my new lens and flash.

you can order on sunday,

There's always Amazon. For a price, you can even get stuff the next day - just depends on how bad you really want it. ;)

Arg, don't you hate it when you finally go to purchase your cart at B&H only to discover they close early fridays. Now I will have to wait till Monday to order my new lens and flash.

It's in New York and they are Jewish-owned.

One reason I always place orders first thing in the morning. The other reason is so that they ship that day. :lol:

I know it drives you crazy but i think its awesome some places still observe their special day of the week like chick-fila the owner wants to make sure everybody has a chance to go to church is why they are closed on sunday and it makes me value them even more because of it.

Adorama. Jewish owned also, but they don't take the money until the holiday is over, thus allowing us to order during those times.

I think it's awesome. :mrgreen:

We regret any inconvenience and frustration. We've maintained the same schedule, closing mid-afternoon Fridays and all day Saturdays, since we opened during 1973. We extend these operating hours to the order processing section of our web site bcause Jewish law prohibits commerce on Sabbath.

Our hours of operation and holiday schedule are here. I'd urge everyone to note our September closing schedule as almost all the autumn Jewish holidays are within September this year.

BTW, you can read more about what is permitted and proscribed during the Jewish sabbath here.

That's funny you say that, i was just ordering something the other day and ran into this. But I don't mind...lol... cause I love B&H :)

But i understand how you get ALLL excited and ready to go and then..ahh the let down :(

it's like those snipers on ebay...bleh

Most reactions

New Topics

Back