Don'y Buy Nikon D5300 before you Watch This Review!!

Tabashira

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Dear Guys :D

Awaiting Without Patience To the official release Of the Amazing Nikon D5300
i have tried to make a little comparison for Why i will get one and what are the things i am afraid of in this Model
things i expect and thing i don't like about it , but the End Result :) i will get one

it is little simple but i need your opinion and what i am right or wrong about it

Last edited by a moderator:
This video is painful to watch. PAINFUL. In fact, I'm going home now.

Exactly, i am going home too. :(

But i gave you a like for effort, try writing a script next time.

EDIT: I had the D7100, it has no AA filter and i could not notice and increase in detail from the D5200 i had, maybe if you had top quality glass.

This video is painful to watch. PAINFUL. In fact, I'm going home now.

I found it very informative...in fact I am going to sell my 6D immediately because I just learned that the D5300 has better image quality. :/

I watched 3:42 of it. I was very impressed with the lower corner resolution and lens performance in the test scene shot you had in the 2:00-2:53 segment. WOW--that is pretty good detail rendering from such an extreme corner and from such a distance with a consumer zoom lens. 24 megapixels, 39-point AF system, and no anti-aliasing filter...pretty good image quality.

after a minute or two the .. umm .. ahhh .. cough .. gasp ... I fast forwarded and saw what Derrel mentioned. Pretty kewl. I'd like to compare it to a D6x0 though. Of course, we have the d7100 also, which has been out for a while with certain features that I need (need, not want).

I checked Amazon and the prices seem the same as the d5200. So it looks like it's a d800/d800E variant, kinda.

thax for the comments :wink:
sorry if the video was a little bit annoying for some of you but it is my first
and actually i went into the problem of which camera to buy and all what i could conclude i included in this video

Hope upcoming reviews will be better :mrgreen:

i don't know actually why nikon it still using the Contrast detection while recording Videos
People who go for canon is because the Advantage Of canon over nikon regarding the Videos Only
Even in the D5200 (and may be D5300) there still that haze while autofocusing multiple times along with noise of the Zoom being recorded
other than that nikon Rocks and is totally the Best
and yet the Old saying still remains "Nikon Better For Images , Canon better for Videos"
i think there is like a secret deal between nikon and canon for that ;)

Sorry, my comment was VERY sarcastic. I would never sell my 6D and I prefer Canon over Nikon.

I watched 3:42 of it. I was very impressed with the lower corner resolution and lens performance in the test scene shot you had in the 2:00-2:53 segment. WOW--that is pretty good detail rendering from such an extreme corner and from such a distance with a consumer zoom lens. 24 megapixels, 39-point AF system, and no anti-aliasing filter...pretty good image quality.

Me I carefully measured 50 mm, 75 mm and 85 mm from the screen and marked those spots with tape. Then I moved back and forth between these register marks while holding up a cardboard cutout and then dropping it again. just so I'd know exactly how the whole DX/FX crop factor thing works. Unfortunately I got woozy and missed the rest of the review though, so I guess I can't buy a d5300 since apparently I'm not allowed to until I watch this.

Sorry, my comment was VERY sarcastic. I would never sell my 6D and I prefer Canon over Nikon.

Really? Why.. I mean I saw a review recently were the guy says the D3200 has better image quality..

Lol, sorry - sometimes I just really can't resist.

Most reactions

Back